How it works
It's easy to use Uni (and free to list!). As a seller, you can easily create an account and start listing items for sale. We take authenticity seriously, so our team will review all listings and remove any that are suspicious, not authentic, and/or violate our community rules (see below).
Here are a few tips when selling on Uni:
1. Be descriptive in the title and description, but don't misrepresent your items or create click-bait titles.
2. Take high-quality pictures and accurately show your item!
3. List the condition of the item accurately.
4. If you allow for local pick-up (we encourage our local community!), you can select that as on option in the listing.
5. For shipping, just use a flat rate and you can add any other specifics for shipping in the general description.
Fees, Payments, and Disputes
To keep the lights on, we do charge a 5% transaction fee + the PayPal fee. The PayPal fee is based on your accounts fees and is usually around 2.9%.
In the event that there is a dispute, you are covered by PayPal's buyer and seller protection. For this reason, we use PayPal as the form of payment for all sales.
For the safety and security of our community, we also do not tolerate transactions to be taken off of our site. Sending your personal information, contact information, email, etc is prohibited in messages and you will be removed from our site if you do so.
1. Respect all other members and do not send offensive, spam, or threatening messages, leave comments, or any other form of offensive communication.
2. Only list authentic items
3. In general, this is a community online but treat all other members like you would if speaking with them in person. Just because you are on a site doesn't mean that you can be a prick.
4. Try to answer all messages timely
5. Be timely in shipping your items, updating tracking information in PayPal, and all communication with the buyer. We are all pumped when we cop a new piece/item, so remember how it feels to know exactly when your item was shipped when you have purchased in the past.
If you ever have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact us through the site and we will promptly reply.